Every women dreams of this day. She might be independent or workaholic or passionate about her hobby or just a simple girl, every women at some point keep planning for this beautiful phase of life called motherhood. As she is growing, she observes the surrounding around her and understands it deeply like no one else. She makes a subconscious note of every element which she thinks will be essential in the betterment of her child.
The pregnancy is a like a second birth or phase for a couple. It is one of the most crucial and unusual experience. To a give a birth to another human being and nurture it well is one of the most responsible and amazing opportunity given by life. Although, this is a new beginning to both mother and father both, there is a difference. A mother begins to understand and feel her child from the time it is within her. She experiences every growth and detail of it within herself. A father just gets a gist of it. He cannot completely experience it unless their baby is born. It is a bliss for a mother to feel her baby from within. So, it is very essential for her to be happy and healthy which in turn will affect her baby as well.
The duration of pregnancy is approximately 8 to 9 months i.e. 40 weeks to be precise. It is further divided into three trimesters depending on the growth of child. Each trimester is different from one another. The growth of the baby along with mother’s health differs in each trimester. It is very important to have proper guidance in understanding week by week pregnancy so as to be well prepared for huge changes further.
Many thoughts come to your mind related to type of food to eat, prenatal tests, weight gain, baby’s health, etc. There are certain things you should be careful during pregnancy. The following are some tips or guidelines to follow which will help you to sustain healthily throughout. They are:
- Keep yourself physically active. Basic household work should be part of your routine like to broom the floor, cutting vegetables while sitting on floor, etc.
- One hour of yoga practice every day is essential
- You can opt for other activities as well like swimming or walking on alternate days
- You need to consume at least 4.5 to 5 liters of water per day
- Healthy, nutrition and fiber-rich 4 meals per day
- Stay calm. Practice pranayama and meditation.
- Make sure you keep yourself clean inside out
- Find an expert who can guide you throughout this phase
- Talk to your baby with happy and sweet words