Beginners to Intermediate Teacher Training Course in Hatha Yoga
- B. Human Body Anatomy.
- B. Human Body Physiology.
- Postural alignments of the body.
- Dynamics of Human Body.
- Understanding yoga and its practice.
- The Role and understanding of Mind Body Emotions in Yoga
- Ashtanga yoga
- 15 Yog sutras
- Hatha yoga pradipika
- Guna’s, kosha’s
- Procedure, precautions and benefits of each practice
- Body warm ups
- 200 yoga asanas
- Basic anatomy of yoga postures
- Breathe work in postures
- Dhyana of postures
- Suryanamaskars (12 steps to 30 steps)
- Breathe work of Hatha Yoga
- 12 Yog pranayama
- Sequencing of pranayama’s
- Yogic relaxation
- 3 Trataka
- 3 Kriya’s
- 2 Dhauti’s
- Yog Saadhana (Learning importance of personal practice and discipline)
- Preparation of a Yoga Class
- Rules and Regulations, pre-planning of class, sequencing of yoga practice
- Practical teaching experience at classes of Iconic Yoga studio
- Yoga in daily life
- Practical teaching examination
- Practical asana, pranayama, Trataka, Dhauti exam
- Written Examination